OK, so we are not that great at puns or one liners that even remotely make sense so we’ll stick to our “job” of doing stuff that involves fruit and vegetables.
The Running Man is one of my favourite Breakfast Yogi Blends for a number of reasons.
The first one is that it is SUPER QUICK to put together.
And the second one is that it’s packed full of goodness that leaves you feeling satisfied and ready for the day because, as someone who isn’t the greatest fan of breakfast, I find it difficult to “eat” in the morning.
So this combination of ingredients really hits the spot for me.
Give it a go and let us know what you think.
- 1 banana (peeled obviously)
- 1 small handful dried oats
- 1 small tub unsweetened yogurt of your choice (I like to use Greek Yogurt but you can use any really)
- I handful blueberries, fresh or frozen (I prefer the frozen ones because they give the Yogi Blend a nice refreshing “chill”)
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I use Almond or Soya Milk – both unsweetened)
- I handful ice (this makes it like a milkshake and who doesn’t like a milkshake?)
Simply toss all the ingredients into your blended and blend until smooth.